Saturday, October 24, 2009

Report Card Time!

Students got report cards on Thursday and it was parent teacher conferences. I had a lot of students asking me for help on last minute assignments. As a teacher it must really be hard to know you need to take the papers because students aren't doing so well in your class but students should have been more conscientious and turned the assignment in on time instead of the last minute before report cards were due. This is one area I hope I can be strict on and maybe I won't have as many last minute papers being turned in, I am not naive enough to think there won't be any but hopefully I can get my students motivated enough to at least turn in something to me. My first year is definitely going to be interesting I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment